- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,823 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: July 28, 2009
All aboard” the good ship NAMA” Captained by Brian We expect stormy seas and less than 90% chance you won’t arrive at your preferred destination The land of milk and honey and financial bliss! If it will sooth your … Continue reading
The New NAMA legislation Ministers are meeting again today to finalise the legislation setting up the National Asset Management Agency. But it is really a Toxic Bank! The Bill, is being brought forward has 150 pages. The Cabinet meeting is … Continue reading