- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,709 viewers
No upcoming events
Daily Archives: July 9, 2009
The boys up to mischief
Brian is off with the rest of the government on holidays for 2 months Amid strikes and the worsening jobs and financial conditions Maybe he thinks things are so bad they cannot get any worse!
Economist Colm McCarthy Chaired the group which drew up the cost-cutting report. It is understood the group has recommended some radical measures to cut Government spending, which the Cabinet will have to consider , but not until after the Lisbon … Continue reading
Government won’t resign if Lisbon vote is lost – Martin Mr. Cowen yesterday confirmed the referendum will take place on the first Friday in October. But Foreign Affairs Minister Micheal Martin said the Government won’t stand down if the referendum … Continue reading
Billy Timmins (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 227: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the position regarding the home improvement scheme for the elderly which was administered by the Health Service Executive but was then to be administered by … Continue reading
Andrew Doyle (Wicklow, Fine Gael) Question 232: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the reason auto-immune Crohn’s disease is not on the long term illness list of the Health Act 1970 particularly in view of the increase in … Continue reading
Liz McManus (Wicklow, Labour) Newspaper reports state that the Cabinet has agreed to proceed with the communications regulation Bill to deal with regulating premium rates services. Concerns have been expressed to me about the inadequacy of this Bill. Will the … Continue reading