- Keiser Report: Debt Incest Cult (E536)
- FUKUSHIMA RADIATION UPDATE, Dec. 13, 2013
- Reports: 98% Of Pacific Seafloor Covered In Dead Sea Creatures 145 Miles Off The Coast Of California...
- Fukushima up-date on the 17th Dec 2013
- The Irish Media – Cheerleaders For Austerity
- ATTEMPTED EVICTION Ben Gilroy, Bailiff, not signed by a Judge
- Clarke and Dawe – An Honest Assessment, Project by Project
- Is Bitcoin Bringing The “Dark Web” Into The Light?
- Max Keiser Discusses QE & Rigged Global Markets
- Facebook isn’t our friend
- The plunder of Ireland’s water by a private company is well underway with the news this morning! Dublin City Council ‘will lose €2bn in assets’ to Irish Water
- Tip of the Day Get you money out now from AIB and Bank of Ireland!
- What will Irish Banks lose on residential mortgages?
- MAN BEATS COURT BALIFFS & PREVENTS EVICTION ON HOME
- ALERT NEWS..BANK..’Troika to consume Cyprus to expel Russian
- 278,037 viewers
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Just in over the wires, You could be forgiven, for thinking ! Mr Eugene Sheehy will be riding off into the sunset along with some other directors in a little while. This guy was talking about his dead body … Continue reading
Dole is too generous, says top jobs expert. “Fewer tempted back to work due to high benefit payouts” What are these guys smoking??? Our current system risks prolonging high levels of unemployment after economic recovery, a major conference … Continue reading
Wicklow Town May 1st 2009 Have you joined the swelling ranks of Wicklow Towns, unemployed/Job-seekers? If you recently joined the swelling ranks of the towns unemployed; You will find, that there are no support structures in place for the towns unemployed/Job-seekers! I am … Continue reading
To all the TD, s This short video sums up the perception of the Irish People right now of what we see as the extent of your work trying to get the country on its feet. There are no … Continue reading
Hi There, I want to share with you these gems, These are a few clips from a stage performance of Samuel Beckett,s work “an Abandoned Work” in the International Bar in Dublin of a very bright and seasoned actor . His … Continue reading
Once again the Papers managed to keep out the real news and are softening the public for a takeover of Eircon again. Anyone there for Eircon shares ,get da last of your Eircon … Continue reading
We are in a right Fix Our financial services industry is going down the toilet and with the establishment of this new Toxic Bank the Government thinks it has the answer! But things are not what they seem,as before our … Continue reading
Taxpayers: Danger Toxic Debt! coming to you soon at knockdown prices!!! From Bloomberg 27.04.09 Companies led by Allied Irish Banks Plc may get 25 percent less than the face value of their loans under the proposal from the … Continue reading
Easter Dublin 2009-04-27 Modern Ireland to-day does not seem to have the fighting spirit as our patriots,who fought on this week in 1916 against the English occupation I wonder if the English were still in charge would we have the … Continue reading
AIBbankers in their fine offices in Ballsbridge! Think that they are safe behind bars, but its the wrong kind of bars that they are behind! Thomas Clarke