- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- Keiser Report: Sacred Dow (E445)
- Stock Market Top Warning – Major Divergences Taking Place
- Two Ronnies – Four Candles sketch
- 27% decline in IFSC banking licenses since 2010
- Presidency of the European Council Says Capital At Risk in Irish banks!
- 250,009 viewers
No upcoming events
Monthly Archives: April 2009
Just in over the wires, You could be forgiven, for thinking ! Mr Eugene Sheehy will be riding off into the sunset along with some other directors in a little while. This guy was talking about his dead body … Continue reading
Dole is too generous, says top jobs expert. “Fewer tempted back to work due to high benefit payouts” What are these guys smoking??? Our current system risks prolonging high levels of unemployment after economic recovery, a major conference … Continue reading
Wicklow Town May 1st 2009 Have you joined the swelling ranks of Wicklow Towns, unemployed/Job-seekers? If you recently joined the swelling ranks of the towns unemployed; You will find, that there are no support structures in place for the towns unemployed/Job-seekers! I am … Continue reading
To all the TD, s This short video sums up the perception of the Irish People right now of what we see as the extent of your work trying to get the country on its feet. There are no … Continue reading
Hi There, I want to share with you these gems, These are a few clips from a stage performance of Samuel Beckett,s work “an Abandoned Work” in the International Bar in Dublin of a very bright and seasoned actor . His … Continue reading
Once again the Papers managed to keep out the real news and are softening the public for a takeover of Eircon again. Anyone there for Eircon shares ,get da last of your Eircon … Continue reading
We are in a right Fix Our financial services industry is going down the toilet and with the establishment of this new Toxic Bank the Government thinks it has the answer! But things are not what they seem,as before our … Continue reading
Taxpayers: Danger Toxic Debt! coming to you soon at knockdown prices!!! From Bloomberg 27.04.09 Companies led by Allied Irish Banks Plc may get 25 percent less than the face value of their loans under the proposal from the … Continue reading
Easter Dublin 2009-04-27 Modern Ireland to-day does not seem to have the fighting spirit as our patriots,who fought on this week in 1916 against the English occupation I wonder if the English were still in charge would we have the … Continue reading
AIBbankers in their fine offices in Ballsbridge! Think that they are safe behind bars, but its the wrong kind of bars that they are behind! Thomas Clarke