- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- 250,591 viewers
No upcoming events
by Rebekah Wilce —
(Source: March Against Monsanto Madison)Frustrated with Monsanto’s bullying of governments and farmers in the United States and abroad, tens of thousands of activists around the world will “March Against Monsanto” on Saturday, May 25, according to organizers.
Marches on six continents, in 36 countries, and in 47 U.S. states — totaling events in over 250 cities — are coordinated to occur simultaneously at 11am Pacific time. A Facebook page founded in February has been instrumental in organizing the events.
Goals of the march’s organizers include:
- “Voting with your dollar by buying organic and boycotting Monsanto-owned companies that use GMOs in their products.
- “Labeling of GMOs so that consumers can make those informed decisions easier.
- “Repealing relevant provisions of the US’s ‘Monsanto Protection Act.‘
- “Calling for further scientific research on the health effects of GMOs.
- “Holding Monsanto executives and Monsanto-supporting politicians accountable through direct communication, grassroots journalism, social media, etc.
- “Continuing to inform the public about Monsanto’s secrets.
- “Taking to the streets to show the world and Monsanto that we won’t take these injustices quietly.”
- Frankenfarms labels GOMs, prepares to March on Monsanto on May 25 (indybay.org)
- Monsanto Declares a Sneaky Social Media War Against Protesters (activistpost.com)
- March Against Monsanto Is The Beginning of The End For Monsanto (consciouslifenews.com)
- Monsanto strikes back (notthesingularity.com)
- 2nd Call – March Against Monsanto – May 25, 2013 (anonymater.wordpress.com)
The stock market continues to soar with the Dow closing at 15,387, and the FTSE at 6803, my conclusion as of late March is that the current stage of the stocks rally underway was as a direct consequence of the Cyprus debacle that literally poured gasoline onto the stock market rally fire as for the first time Bank Depositors LOST money (stolen) and not just by a few percentage points, but in real life examples of as much as 85% of their bank balance being stolen. The rally was then further boosted to by the Japanese pouring rocket fuel onto the fire through the policy of Hyper QE Inflation.
The Dow is Up 16% year to date and well above its preceding long standing old time high. The FTSE is Up 15% year to date and within 140 points of its 13 year old pre-dot com bust old time high.
Excerpts from my recent articles illustrate why -
My interpretation for why the Stock Market is continuing to soar has it’s basis in the twin forces at work which are –
a. The exponential Inflation mega-trend
b. The Cyprus bank deposits theft panic event that I wrote of in late March that resulted in a fundamental shift in investor psychology as bank deposits were now increasingly perceived as being of a similar risk to stock market investments (31 Mar 2013 – Cyprus Bank Deposit’s Theft Crisis Sparks Run to Stock Market Safe Haven ).
The flight into the stock market at its core represents simple logic, the simplicity of which tends to be overlooked by over-complicating diatribe regurgitating economists and journalists who tend to attribute the rally to relief that the Cyprus crisis is not as bad as it could have been, instead the simple logic is that if investors with funds parked in banks are at the real risk of losing as much as 40% their funds in exchange for a pittance in interest of usually less than 3% per annum (less than Inflation after tax). Then is it not simple logic that dictates that investors should pull their funds out of the banks and park them in SAFER dividend paying blue chip stocks that despite having a similar downside risk i.e. 40% potential loss if the markets crashed, but in exchange for that risk is an dividend income that INCREASES each year PLUS potential of capital gains of probably between 20% to 50% per annum (depending on the individual stocks performance)…….
full article at source:http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article40550.html
Fascinating stuff and very uplifting!